If you’re having a difficult week and find recent events occupying your mind, consider writing about it. For this prompt, talk about peace. Here are some ideas:
- Talk about what the world would be like if there was peace.
- What does peace mean to you?
- How do you find peace when hard times enter your life?
- Can peace still be found?
- Write a fiction piece where peace is attained, whether it’d be spiritually, mentally, or the world as a whole.
The word count for this one can be as little as ten words to as many as you’d like. Take 30 minutes so you can give yourself time to relax and write freely. Again, using writing to talk about your emotions can help you feel better. Plus, it never hurts to hope, because sometimes that’s all we have to hold on to when things are bleak.